Once you’ve found the right place to post your NFT (usually, this will be a marketplace specific to the blockchain platform you’re using), you must select your NFT and choose a price. An NFT is a digital asset that is stored on a blockchain. This makes it unique and allows it to be traded or sold like any other asset. Unlike other digital assets, though, an NFT can’t be replicated or divided.
- It is more comparable to stocks and commodities than to traditional currencies.
- Dharma is another decentralized finance app that operates as a lending platform.
- So, what does that have to do with you as a creative professional?
- Developers just need to write the code to set rules and use a decentralized wallet to pay fees in order to send the contract to the blockchain.
- This can be used to speculate on price movements